Wednesday, September 13, 2017

CCEE1737


Kelly, our hostess for this week,  has chosen as our challenge this week for CCEE Stampers  
  an opportunity to  celebrate Roald Dahl Day!
For challenge #1737,  create a card using any one of his books as your inspiration.
There are so many ~ and Kelly being an avid reader,  hopes  you find a way to use them in this week's challenge.

The book I selected was James and the Giant Peach.  I used a peach from an old Flourishes set, I used a diecut of the city, and did some freehanded writing on my card this week. 

Check out all the fun cards made by the team for this unique challenge at the blogsite:
www.cceestampers.blogspot.com


5 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Well, you certainly took a title and made it visual in one's mind! This is just absolute perfection!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Fabulous card of James and the Giant Peach!! Love your town and peach, mf!

Lois said...

Love it! Your card certainly depicts a GIANT peach! Thanks for your kind thoughts about our situation after Hurricane Irma. I still have no power. Working on my laptop (powered up at my son's, who has power) and my neighbor's Wi-Fi (she has a generator). They say we should get our power restored by Sunday!

jojot said...

one of my favs.....love your GIANT peach over the townscape

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fabulously imaginative book and what an amazing job you did of representing it here!! Such a great tribute to the remarkable Roald Dahl!