Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The House That Stamps Built Tic tac toe challenge


I am always looking for weekly challenges to try so this little tic/tac/toe challenge sounded fun to me. It can be found over on The House that Stamps Build blogsite HERE

Here is my card in which I used a pumpkin, patterned paper, and metallics. 


The pumpkin is stamped onto copper mettalic paper, but it looks more like craft paper in the photo. I embossed the gold chrome paper  just to add a little extra texture.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! And I totally love your post title - very creative! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Patti J said...

Sorry, totally love your BLOG title!!! I have a head cold, so my brain is just madness altogether :)

Laurie Unger said...

Love the metallics on this....thanks for joining us at the House.

Heather said...

Very pretty! Would love to be able to see the copper pumpkin in real life; I'm sure the photo doesn't do it justice. (And great choice of columns to use; I did the same. Great minds think alike!) Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri said...

What a cool idea to stamp the pumpkin on copper metalic paper! Your card has a "mixed media" appearance and it's very creative. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at The House That Stamps Built.