Thursday, November 2, 2017

CCEE1744

Hello.....welcome to the CCEE Stampers Challenge.   Joanne is starting her duties as the hostess for the month of November.  Here is her challenge for the DT and YOU, if you want to play along with us.

This month we are going to keep it simple.  The holidays are coming, and times will be busy.  This will be a month of celebrations.  This week we would like you to make a Thanksgiving card OR a card of thanks.

Want to play along with us this week, don't forget to drop back here to enter the link to your card to Mr Linky over at the CCEEStampers blog.

Also check out to  see what our Design Team created this week for the challenge while you are there. 



I created a smashed oxide ink background then did a little stenciling and then a little stamping.  I used this die from Stamps of Life. I am late getting my card posted because I was too involved in watching the Houston Astros this week in the World Series. The Houston Astros have been a blessing to Houston by bringing some joy and excitement back into this area that was hit so hard by Harvey in August. I love my Astros and are so proud of them. You were in it to win it and YOU DID EARN IT!!! 

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

That background is so awesome!! What a fabulous card of Thanksgiving blessings!!

So delighted and thrilled for the Astros. What a remarkable team!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Oh Liz....that bg is amazing!!! I love the variety of soft browns and yellows........a perfect place for a Thanksgiving cornucopia. BTW, we were rooting for the Astros too! Yay Team!!

Lois said...

Congratulations to the Astros and their fans!!! Love your card -- what a great background!

jojot said...

you continue to dazzle me with your backgrounds....this is a beauty

My team was not in the series, so I am pleased to congratulate you on the Astros win....nice to have something to celebrate after the hurricane damage

MiamiKel said...

I heard all about that this morning on K-Love - congrats to you! How fabulous to have a wonderful home town time win!

Your card is equally amazing! Love the colors!