Saturday, December 30, 2017

Inspirational challenge 151 - only stamping


Sitting here with a bummed knee, waiting for freezing weather to head in here tomorrow, home alone, and looking for some inspiration to stamp. Browsing the internet, I checked up over at Paper Playful to see what challenges were posted for today. I found the inspirational challenge #151 to use only stamping on your card. I headed straight to the stamproom to see what I could come up with. I pulled out some old SU background stamps ( oh, how I loved those when I bought them years ago) and they are just the stamps to go to for background stamping. Then I pulled out this image and sentiment from Unity and thought this looked a little like I felt---cold and pondering the new year.

Just as in any year 2017 held some sad times and some great, and  the highlight of the year was the Astros winning the World Series. So I am sure 2018 will have its highs and lows as well, but I am feeling very blessed that my faith gives me great hope in all things. So, I hope in 2018 holds great and wonderful things for all, and we find our strength if times get rough, and we realize there are more things alike about us all than is different. LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

You can check out that challenge HERE.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it and what a fabulous New Year's design!!